TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Deborah Lippmann Swagga Like Us.
Katie Satow #3: Duck Hunt Nails! (by Geek & Sundry Vlogs)
This is so adorable I have to share it, I WANT MY NAILS LIKE THIS!
“Trippy Drippy Nails” 💅
Lush Lacquer Neon Lights.